Sunday, January 11, 2009

Bendahari.....

I know that i like money, but i am the "luckiest" to become the BENDAHARI in my class....haiz.... all of u know de lar, i not really interested of taking any jawatan... coz, I AM LAZY!!!!

but, i also dunno why, the majority of my classmates had chosen me..... so, no choice lar... now adi started to "beg" money from others....

the funniest things is that one of my teacher, order me to collect money...
how much??? the answer is 10sen... SIAOL!!!!
juz for one piece of paper.....
den afterthat she say:"actually, i still had photostet more paper for u all..."
OMG!!!
i think i can open a 10sen bank adi......
why can't she juz give all & den onli call me to collect......

Luckily, my assistant is a good girl- Jac Lyn...
i have chosen her coz she is hardworking,
& i am lazy......
so... what's happen next?
she will be busier den me.......haha
(later she go & complain me den i cham lor!)

so....1st week, quite busy....
dunno why got many things to do....
haiz, hope homework can reduce....haha!!!!!!!!

No comments: