Monday, February 2, 2009

Hehe......

More den one week i nvr update my blog liao......paiseh ar...
Actually, these few days i'm enjoying,
so 4get to write here......hehe....
went back 2 johor to celebrate CNY,
i like to take angpau....haha....
恭喜发财,红包拿来!

next, is my birthday.....
on 28th January
thx 4 all of ur wishes,
& also thx 4 ur presents...
& thx 4 my cousins who celebrated with me...
感谢你们!

yesterday,
invited some frenz to my house...
enjoy playing, drinking & eating....
somemore got angpau to take leh!
肯定赚到啦! 嘻嘻!

lastly, although CNY haven't end,
but muz go back 2 school...
haiz....
sad coz some frenz had left...
but, still wish them all the best.
加油咯!

2 comments:

PING~ said...

是啊!赚到叻!还吹免费冷气呢!哈哈!明明是你的屋子,但我又看到那么爽。。。还一直东看看西摸摸。哈哈,多不淑女。。你不介意吧?:p!!!

不过,管你介不介意,因为当时,我真的是疯了。谁叫我有机会在外面看却没有机会进去看大屋子,所以,有机会进你的“大家”,整个人就不正常了。哈哈!!

Gan said...

没关系。。让你爽个够吧!