Saturday, December 6, 2008

go to Sunway

This morning, woke up damn early. Not going to school, but Sunway Pyramid. Hehe.....coz need to celebrate Ping & Wee's belated birthday. Muz sacrifice my sleep time...haha.....(juz joking)

I & Yeh Haw is the earliest. This is the 1st time to be the earliest, coz everytime i am the latest....i nvr be on time...Afterthat, all my frenz:Ping, Wee, Teh, Jac Lyn, Wen Thing & Iwan reach there.

After having lunch at MacDonald, we go 4 a movie.."BOLT!!!". It's quite interesting....haha....i know everyone will be wondering that i am sleeping in the cinema....Actually, i onli know about the main character, that is Bolt----the dog! If u wanna ask me other questions about this movie, plz find others.....haha.....

Archery, is a game that i play 4 the 1st time in my life. Most of my frenz know how to play, coz they play be4 mar......I am a begineer leh! Although I am the slowest & the weakest, but i manage to shoot out all the arrows....haha.....Afterthat, my frenz give me a conclusion: u are consistent but inaccurate!!! Haha....i always be inaccurate...

Almost 5pm, i leave there. Although i am very tired, but is worthy. Happiness is the best!!!

No comments: